More info coming soon
Multi-Level Processing™ (MLP) is a brain-body relational facilitation process, which helps the brain to process and integrate information on the cognitive, emotional, and sensory levels.
Multi-Level Processing™ (MLP) is a comprehensive and integrative technique for therapists, life coaches, and spiritual counselors irrespective of the counseling modality they work from.
Multi-Level Processing™ (MLP) is as effective for complex trauma as it is for performance enhancement and creative expansion because…
…Multi-Level Processing™ (MLP) makes use of both top-down and bottom-up approaches to ensure maximum processing and integration in the brain, which leads to transformation in the individual.
- Top-down processing starts with rational thoughts, perceptions, and disciplined behavioural choices.
- Bottom-up processing focuses on the physical/physiological sensations as they continuously evolve into perceptions, cognitions, and decisions.
- Transformation occurs in the mutual relationship between top-down and bottom-up processing (Levine, 2010:281).
- Integration of brain and body, of left and right cerebral hemispheres, and of primitive and evolved brain regions promotes wholeness and makes us fully human.
- Effective treatment is a matter of helping individuals keep the “observing” pre-frontal cortex online as it simultaneously experiences the raw primitive sensations generated in the archaic portions of the brain (the limbic system and brain stem).
What some of the people say who have attended the MLP™ training
Multi-Level Processing™ is a non-threatening method that can be used to process issues on a physiological level, which brings about change on an emotional level. MLP™ is a very practical process whereby the therapist or counselor facilitates huge changes, results and transformation in his or her client.
Hester Opperman (social worker in private practice)
The training has absolutely exceeded my expectations. I have received an instrument, which not only is powerful but gives me the ability to work with a variety of therapeutic aspects. MLP™ has added immense value to my work as a therapist as well as my coaching practice. It is a reliable process and if the therapist or coach will allow themselves to trust the process, will see positive results. MLP™ has worked on me and is definitely one of the most powerful instruments with which I have worked so far.
Dr. Chris Harris (minister, therapist, and life coach)
Why Multi-Level Processing™?
Multi-Level Processing™ can be used as a safe, effective, and powerful change-process for:
Accident trauma, Anger and rage problems, Anxiety and panic, Asthma, Chronic Pain Conditions, Creativity Enhancement, Emotional trauma, Environmental Illness, Impulse control issues, Injury recovery
Pain and stress management, Perceptual problems, Phobias, Physical and emotional trauma, Sports Performance Enhancement, Stuttering, Surgery (preparation and recovery),
Performance enhancement, Creative expansion, Performing arts, Sport injuries, Repetitive sport performance problems, somatic visualization, Internalization,
CLICK HERE for all Training Programmes and Workshops