What is Multi-Level Neuro-Processing™?
Multi-Level Neuro-Processing™ refers to the various ways, different regions in the brain process and integrate information. It is an integrative and comprehensive brain-body behavioural change process, which allows you to facilitate change and transformation in your clients in a dynamic and experiential way.
Why Multi-Level Neuro-Processing™?
Multi-Level Neuro-Processing™ helps the brain to process and integrate information in such a way that the end-result is a definite and permanent change in:
- thinking – new perspectives on self, life, and others,
- feelings – shame, guilt, anger, sadness, and other negative emotions are diffused and processed,
- behaviour – predictable and reactive ways of coping has given way to a new way of being.
Other changes that are common after one or more sessions of MLNP are:
- reduced anxiety levels,
- relief from trauma symptoms,
- lower physical pain levels,
- setting of relational boundaries,
- boost in creativity,
- being more assertive,
- improvement of self-image,
- performance enhancement,
- feeling more alive than before.
Our brains are processing all the time. Information, emotions, and sensations are being processed while we are awake as well as when we are sleeping. Different parts of the brain, process different info. There are basically left-right processing as well as top-down and bottom-up processing.
When we are feeling integrated and performing well, our left and right brains are interacting with each other effectively and therefore, left-right processing is optimal. The left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and vice versa. Our left brain thinks, uses language, and solves problems. Our right brain is intuitive, emotional, and involved in body functions. When we are overwhelmed, we can’t think straight, because our right brain has taken over. When we are overly analytical and cut off from our emotions, we are stuck in the left brain.
Top-down processing starts with rational thoughts, perceptions, and disciplined behavioural choices. Therapeutic approaches that neglect the body and it’s sensations, focusing mainly on thoughts (top-down processing), will consequently be limited. Top-down processing is a much slower language-based analysis, than our bottom-up survival processing ability.
Bottom-up processing focuses on the physical/physiological sensations as they continuously evolve into perceptions, cognitions, and decisions. Bottom-up processing is more powerful than top-down processing in altering our basic perceptions of the world. Lasting change occurs principally through bottom-up processing!
This training is for:
- Qualified counselors, social workers, therapists, life and business coaches
Our 🙂 guarantee to you
If you think this course was a waste of time and you have not learned anything new, we will gladly refund 100% of your fees with a 🙂
Costs and Training dates for 2018*
MLNP Basic Training is a 3-day workshop and costs R 4500.00
5 – 7 March: Gauteng (Alberton) 12 – 14 March: Namibia (Okahandja) 12 – 14 April: Gauteng (Alberton) 7 – 9 May: Northern Cape (Kimberley) 24 – 26 May: Northwest (Potchefstroom)
- 27 – 29 Aug: Netherlands (Amsterdam)
- 17 – 19 Sept: Namibië (Okahandja)
- 3 – 5 Dec: Australia (Perth)
What makes this training unique?
Each day consists of experiential learning through demonstrations follow up by a Q&A session and practical sessions. Some of the theory you will learn…
- How the brain processes information,
- How mirror neurons play a vital role in processing,
- How to initiate processing and facilitate transformation,
- How to help a person process intense frustrations and the stresses of life,
- How to help someone regain the energy that has dissipated due to “energy leakages and blockages”,
- How to help a person regain perspective of his or her life and find the inner resources to future challenges,
- How to use Multi-Level Neuro-Processing™ with one’s own unresolved issues of the past or anxieties of the present.
Payment and registration for SA and Namibia workshops
- Workshop manual
- Two sets of Face Cards
Download the registration form: CLICK HERE